Himax Technologies (HIMX) Reaffirms Q3, H216 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Himax Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HIMX) reiterates the Company’s Q3 guidance and its business outlook for the remainder of 2016. In light of the recent unusual volatility of the share price and the abnormally high trading volume, the company highlights its confidence that the overall business prospects remain intact as CEO iterated from the last earnings call.
Regards to the AR/VR business that many investors believe to offer the most exciting long term growth prospect, with little competition, the Company continues to work with 30+ customers for various AR devices using LCOS microdisplay and/or WLO with the list of customer still growing. The Company’s design engagements cover leading companies in a wide variety of industries as well as niche players with innovative product ideas. More of the Company’s customers are expected to bring their AR products to the market next year.
Having invested in related technologies for over 15 years, Himax is uniquely positioned as the provider of choice for microdisplay and related optics, both critical enablers to the AR device. The Company remains positive about its future prospects and technical feasibility of the AR/VR business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!