Himax Technologies (HIMX) Reaffirms Q3, H216 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Himax Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HIMX) reiterates the Company’s Q3 guidance and its business outlook for the remainder of 2016. In light of the recent unusual volatility of the share price and the abnormally high trading volume, the company highlights its confidence that the overall business prospects remain intact as CEO iterated from the last earnings call.
Regards to the AR/VR business that many investors believe to offer the most exciting long term growth prospect, with little competition, the Company continues to work with 30+ customers for various AR devices using LCOS microdisplay and/or WLO with the list of customer still growing. The Company’s design engagements cover leading companies in a wide variety of industries as well as niche players with innovative product ideas. More of the Company’s customers are expected to bring their AR products to the market next year.
Having invested in related technologies for over 15 years, Himax is uniquely positioned as the provider of choice for microdisplay and related optics, both critical enablers to the AR device. The Company remains positive about its future prospects and technical feasibility of the AR/VR business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!