Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Reports 55M Share Secondary Common Stock Offering by Blackstone (BX)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) announced today that certain selling stockholders affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P. have commenced a secondary offering of 55,000,000 shares of Hilton Worldwide common stock.
Hilton Worldwide is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering. In addition, none of Hilton Worldwide’s officers or directors are selling any shares of common stock beneficially owned by them in the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is serving as the underwriter for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from: Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone:(212) 902-1171, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Outperform
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!