Hill International (HIL) Announces Receipt of Sound Transit Contract Extesion
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hill International (NYSE: HIL) announced that it has received a contract extension from the Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority (Sound Transit) to provide design-build project management services during the next phase of the E360 Segment of the East Link Light Rail extension project near Seattle, Washington.
Hill received its original contract in January 2015 for Phase I (pre-construction) services valued at approximately $1.0 million over a one-year period. The recent amendment for Phase II (construction) services will have an estimated value to Hill of approximately $19.0 million over the next four years, for a total contract value of approximately $20.0 million.
The E360 Segment, the terminal segment of the East Link Light Rail extension, is a 1.8-mile line stretching from East Bellevue to the main Microsoft campus in Redmond. The alignment includes aerial guideway, at-grade and retained cut sections, and features two new platform stations, two pedestrian bridges and a 300-vehicle parking garage. The estimated civil construction cost of the project, which is expected to be completed in late 2020, is approximately $225 million.
“We are excited to begin the next phase of the East Link extension,” said Gregory C. Heinz, Vice President for Hill’s Project Management Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!