Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Wall St. opens higher on signs from China
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galmed Pharma (GLMD) Cleared by FDA for ARRIVE Study IND
- Eisai and Arena (ARNA) Complete Enrollment in BELVIQ CAMELLIA-TIMI 61 Study
- Sutor Technology (TOR) Announces Conclusion of SEC Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!