Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!