Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!