Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cipher Pharma (CPHR) Issues Positive Update on Ranbaxy Markman Hearing
- Inter Parfums (IPAR) Q1 Sales Fell 10.3%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX), Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Receive Positive CHMP Opinion for RELISTOR as OIC Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!