Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Confirms Orphan Drug Designation for SYN-005
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Phase 2b LX4211 Data Published in American Diabetes Association's Journal
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT) Oxycyte Phase IIb Traumatic Brain Injury Trial Halted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!