Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biospecifics Technologies (BSTC) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for XIAPEX as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Auto Sales in 2015
- Sparton (SPA) Unit Completes Argotec Asset Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!