Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- S&P 500 reaches three-week high as health stocks rally
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Anticipates EUR 5.8B Goodwill Impairment in Q3
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/07: (NVLS) (LL) (LBIO) Higher; (CSII) (DB) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Imaging Ltd (EMITF) Announces FDA Approval of InSightec's Next-Gen Exablate System
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Sept Comps Decrease 1.8%
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Enters License for AAV Delivery Vector for FA Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!