Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Incyte (INCY) Updates on 35 Jakafi Analyses at ASH
- Trading Radar for 12/10: AutoZone (AZO), Smith & Wesson (SWHC), H&R Block (HRB), NCI Building Systems (NCS) Report
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Reports Significant Data from Two Pacritinib Phase 2s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!