Hi-Tech (HITK) Gets FDA Approval for Generica Keppra ANDA
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK), reports that the US Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) granted final approval for the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application, (ANDA) for Levetiracetam oral solution 100mg/mL, the generic for UCB Pharma’s Keppra oral solution which had combined brand and generic sales of $62 million for the 12 months ended December 2011 according to IMS sales data. The product is used to treat partial onset seizures in people 16 years of age and older with epilepsy. Hi-Tech plans to launch the product by May 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Received CE Mark for INSPIRIS RESILIA Aortic Valve
- TESARO (TSRO) Announces Collaboration with China's Zai Lab
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Enters Settlement agreement with Express Scripts (ESRX); Will Pay $65M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!