Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Announces Unregistered Notes Exchange Offer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) announced its offer to exchange the outstanding unregistered notes that it issued in October 2015 in a private placement pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for new registered notes.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") up to $14,600,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding unregistered (i) $2,250,000,000 2.450% Notes due 2017, (ii) $2,650,000,000 2.850% Notes due 2018, (iii) $3,000,000,000 3.600% Notes due 2020, (iv) $1,350,000,000 4.400% Notes due 2022, (v) $2,500,000,000 4.900% Notes due 2025, (vi) $750,000,000 6.200% Notes due 2035, (vii) $1,500,000,000 6.350% Notes due 2045, (viii) $350,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2017 and (ix) $250,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2018, for a like principal amount of its new registered (i) $2,250,000,000 2.450% Notes due 2017, (ii) $2,650,000,000 2.850% Notes due 2018, (iii) $3,000,000,000 3.600% Notes due 2020, (iv) $1,350,000,000 4.400% Notes due 2022, (v) $2,500,000,000 4.900% Notes due 2025, (vi) $750,000,000 6.200% Notes due 2035, (vii) $1,500,000,000 6.350% Notes due 2045, (viii) $350,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2017 and (ix) $250,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2018 (collectively, the "New Notes").
The Exchange Offer will expire at 5 pm ET on December 23, 2016, unless extended (such date and time, as they may be extended, the "Expiration Date"). The settlement date for the Exchange Offer will occur promptly following the Expiration Date. The Exchange Offer is made solely pursuant to Hewlett Packard Enterprise's prospectus dated November 23, 2016, which has been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Hewlett Packard Enterprise has not authorized any person to provide information other than as set forth in the prospectus.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase the New Notes or any other securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!