Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Announces Completion of ~$825M Mphasis Stake Sale
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) completed the pending sale of its equity stake in Mphasis Limited, a publicly-listed IT services provider in Bangalore, to private equity funds managed by Blackstone (NYSE: BX), one of the world's leading investment firms. Blackstone purchased 100% of HPE's stake in Mphasis for INR 430 per share, or approximately $825 million.
In conjunction with the sale, HPE also entered into a five-year renewal of its existing master services agreement with Mphasis, whereby Mphasis will continue to provide strategic service delivery capabilities to HPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Announced Plans to Acquire SimpliVity
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Acquire SimpliVity for $650M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!