Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Announces Completion of ~$825M Mphasis Stake Sale
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) completed the pending sale of its equity stake in Mphasis Limited, a publicly-listed IT services provider in Bangalore, to private equity funds managed by Blackstone (NYSE: BX), one of the world's leading investment firms. Blackstone purchased 100% of HPE's stake in Mphasis for INR 430 per share, or approximately $825 million.
In conjunction with the sale, HPE also entered into a five-year renewal of its existing master services agreement with Mphasis, whereby Mphasis will continue to provide strategic service delivery capabilities to HPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Announces Positive Update on CRV431 as HBV Treatment
- Medical Center Health Odessa Delivers Better Patient Care, Improved Productivity, and Support for IoT With Aruba
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!