Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Announces Completion of ~$825M Mphasis Stake Sale
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) completed the pending sale of its equity stake in Mphasis Limited, a publicly-listed IT services provider in Bangalore, to private equity funds managed by Blackstone (NYSE: BX), one of the world's leading investment firms. Blackstone purchased 100% of HPE's stake in Mphasis for INR 430 per share, or approximately $825 million.
In conjunction with the sale, HPE also entered into a five-year renewal of its existing master services agreement with Mphasis, whereby Mphasis will continue to provide strategic service delivery capabilities to HPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- EQT Corp. (EQT) to Acquire Additional Marcellus Acreage
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Plans to Commence Two CF-Focused Phase 2s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!