Herbalife (HLF) Posts Third Video vs Ackman Entitled, 'Strategies Cost His Investors Millions'
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) announced the third in its latest series of videos that showcase observations by the media and other thought leaders about the motives, failed investment strategies and questionable tactics of Bill Ackman. Observers have questioned his scruples and ethics, arguing that he has put his personal agenda ahead of the interests of his investors.
The third video in the series, “Strategies Cost His Investors Millions,” posted today on TheRealBillAckman.com. Many have criticized his imprudent investment strategy, noting, “To take that big a bet for your fund and your investors, I think it’s foolish,” and, “He’s failed to follow the No. 1 rule of investing: cut your losses.”
“Like other investments, it seems as though Bill Ackman’s hubris might be getting in the way of his judgment,” said Alan Hoffman, executive vice president, global corporate affairs, Herbalife.
For close to four years, Bill Ackman has launched a well-funded, aggressive market manipulation campaign, filled with false statements, to support his reckless $1 billion bet against Herbalife. In addition to the investment loss for his investors, Bill Ackman said his carrying costs were approximately $100 million annually, which when combined with the more than $75 million he has spent on lobbying and public relations, adds up to real money.
Visit http://www.therealbillackman.com/ to watch the video and learn more about Bill Ackman’s utterly unimpressive record and questionable tactics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Short Sales
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!