Herbalife (HLF) Issues Response to Icahn Share Purchase; Grateful for Support of All Investors
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) issued the following commentary last Friday:
“We appreciate the support of all of our investors and are particularly grateful to Carl Icahn and the conviction he shares, and continues to show in our business, as demonstrated by today’s significant increase in his stake in the Company,” said Michael O. Johnson, chairman and CEO, Herbalife.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Mangrove Partners Takes 5.2% Stake in Peabody Energy Corp. (BTUUQ); Sees Shares as Undervalued
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades, Short Sales
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!