Herbalife (HLF) Issues Response to Icahn Share Purchase; Grateful for Support of All Investors
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) issued the following commentary last Friday:
“We appreciate the support of all of our investors and are particularly grateful to Carl Icahn and the conviction he shares, and continues to show in our business, as demonstrated by today’s significant increase in his stake in the Company,” said Michael O. Johnson, chairman and CEO, Herbalife.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- Carl Icahn on CNBC says a lot of companies are 'way overvalued'
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades, Short Sales
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!