Henry Schein (HSIC) Updates on Loss of Heartland Dental Distribution Partnership; Says Revenue Contribution 'Immaterial'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
As a result of questions following an announcement that Heartland Dental, LLC has selected a competitor as its distribution partner effective January 1, 2017, Henry Schein notes that the revenue associated with the loss of the traditional business with Heartland Dental is immaterial to our results of operations and represents less than 1% of our total global dental sales. Henry Schein still has the opportunity to service Heartland Dental for certain product categories.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!