Henry Schein (HSIC) Updates on Loss of Heartland Dental Distribution Partnership; Says Revenue Contribution 'Immaterial'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
As a result of questions following an announcement that Heartland Dental, LLC has selected a competitor as its distribution partner effective January 1, 2017, Henry Schein notes that the revenue associated with the loss of the traditional business with Heartland Dental is immaterial to our results of operations and represents less than 1% of our total global dental sales. Henry Schein still has the opportunity to service Heartland Dental for certain product categories.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!