Henry Schein (HSIC) Updates on Loss of Heartland Dental Distribution Partnership; Says Revenue Contribution 'Immaterial'
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
As a result of questions following an announcement that Heartland Dental, LLC has selected a competitor as its distribution partner effective January 1, 2017, Henry Schein notes that the revenue associated with the loss of the traditional business with Heartland Dental is immaterial to our results of operations and represents less than 1% of our total global dental sales. Henry Schein still has the opportunity to service Heartland Dental for certain product categories.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Prices 2.13M Share Common Offering for Proceeds of $5M
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Announces Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!