Henry Schein (HSIC) Updates on Loss of Heartland Dental Distribution Partnership; Says Revenue Contribution 'Immaterial'
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
As a result of questions following an announcement that Heartland Dental, LLC has selected a competitor as its distribution partner effective January 1, 2017, Henry Schein notes that the revenue associated with the loss of the traditional business with Heartland Dental is immaterial to our results of operations and represents less than 1% of our total global dental sales. Henry Schein still has the opportunity to service Heartland Dental for certain product categories.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Chief Medical Officer Ramos Retired
- MagnaChip (MX) Announces Order and Final Judgment Issued in Derivative Action Suits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!