Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Gains After Reporting Positive Results in Phase 1 Alzheimer's Disease Study
- CBD Energy (CBDE) Slammed; Reports Certain Financial Statements Should Not be Relied Upon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!