Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Being Probed by Government Regarding Promotions
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OGXI) Higher on FDA Fast Track Status
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!