Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple multi-billion dollar Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Airlines (UAL) Taps American Air's (AAL) Kirby as Company President
- Altair Nanotechnologies (ALTI) Enters Settlement in Shareholders Derivative Litigation
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Closes $11M Investment in Denver MSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!