Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Helmerich & Payne (HP) at Buy
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!