Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN), UK Home Office Reach Settlement of £150M
- Quicksilver (ZQK) Offers Restated FY14 Results
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Confirms Patent Win Against T-Mobile
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!