Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/29: (ESI) (HRTX) (DCTH) Higher; (OHGI) (FRO) (GEVO) Lower
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts Helmerich & Payne (HP) at Underweight
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Issues Update on Opdivo Phase 1/2 in HCC; Safety Profile Similar to Usage in Other Tumors
- Marathon Partners Sends Letter to Shutterfly (SFLY) Board; Comments on Recent Proxy Contest Settlement Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!