Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Howard Weil Upgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Outperform
- DealerTrack Holdings (TRAK) Offers to Acquire incadea plc in ~$190.3M Deal
- Merck (MRK) Acquires Swiss Biotech Company; Gains Oral BET Inhibitor, OTX015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!