Helmerich Payne (HP) Enters Agreements for Three FlexRigs
- Indexes little changed, data indicates moderate growth
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (PBMD) (ADRO) Higher; (PTCT) (HPQ) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) has entered into agreements to build and operate three additional FlexRigs in the U.S. with two exploration and production companies. The three rigs will be built under multi-year term contracts and are expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. Including the new builds announced today, five contracted FlexRigs remain to be delivered. Once these rigs are delivered, the Company's global fleet is expected to include 299 FlexRigs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa (ABGB) Receives Termination Notice of Framework Agreement with Gonvarri
- Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Says FDA Set Target Decision Date of May 9 for EVOMELA NDA
- 58.com (WUBA) Planss to Spin Guazi.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!