Helmerich Payne (HP) Director Rooney Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) On September 7, 2016, Ambassador Francis Rooney informed Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board in order to continue his run for a Florida congressional seat. The Company appreciates Ambassador Rooney’s distinguished service on the Board since June of 2008. The effective date of the resignation was September 7, 2016. As a consequence of Mr. Rooney’s resignation, Board membership will decrease from nine to eight Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Files $750M Common Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!