Helmerich Payne (HP) Director Rooney Resigns
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) On September 7, 2016, Ambassador Francis Rooney informed Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board in order to continue his run for a Florida congressional seat. The Company appreciates Ambassador Rooney’s distinguished service on the Board since June of 2008. The effective date of the resignation was September 7, 2016. As a consequence of Mr. Rooney’s resignation, Board membership will decrease from nine to eight Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- State Street (STT) Enters Settlement Agreement with DOJ Concerning Overcharges for Six EMEA-Based Clients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!