Helmerich Payne (HP) Director Rooney Resigns
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) On September 7, 2016, Ambassador Francis Rooney informed Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board in order to continue his run for a Florida congressional seat. The Company appreciates Ambassador Rooney’s distinguished service on the Board since June of 2008. The effective date of the resignation was September 7, 2016. As a consequence of Mr. Rooney’s resignation, Board membership will decrease from nine to eight Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Target (TGT) Says Former Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Resigned from Baord
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!