Heat Biologics (HTBX) Says on Track to Report HS-410 and HS-110 Phase 1b, Phase 2 Data This Quarter
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it continues to remain on track to report topline data this quarter from its Phase 2 trials evaluating HS-410 and HS-110 for the treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), respectively, as well as its Phase 1b trial evaluating HS-110 in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb’s anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor, Opdivo®, for the treatment of NSCLC.
“We are pleased with the progress we are making and look forward to reporting top-line data in both our NMIBC and NSCLC trials later this quarter,” commented Jeff Wolf, Heat’s Founder and CEO. “We are encouraged by our early data in bladder cancer that suggests we are activating a robust antigen-specific immune response and our data in lung cancer that suggest HS-110 may improve response rates for patients with ‘cold tumors’ who typically have lower response rates to checkpoint inhibitor monotherapy.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY), Future World Lifestyle Enter Business Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!