Heat Biologics (HTBX) Enters Biomarker Discovery Collaboration with Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that they have advanced their biomarker discovery collaboration with Adaptive Biotechnologies. Adaptive will use its patented immune profiling assay, immunoSEQ™, to enable an in-depth characterization of the immune response to Heat’s ImPACT and ComPACT-based immunotherapies, including HS-410, Heat’s Phase 2 product candidate for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer. The immunoSEQ Assay, when used to evaluate the mechanism of action of the ImPACT platform, provides a significant biomarker identification opportunity to better select patients and accelerate future enrollment based on immune status.
“Previously reported data using Adaptive’s immunoSEQ Assay, demonstrated a trend between established anti-tumor immune responses and clinical outcomes with HS-410,” stated Taylor Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D., Heat’s Chief Scientific Officer. “The Adaptive Assay allows us to quantify the clonality of a T-cell response generated by our ImPACT platform. Future work should continue to be fruitful as we advance our understanding of the patients that benefit most from treatment.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!