Heat Biologics (HTBX) Enters Biomarker Discovery Collaboration with Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that they have advanced their biomarker discovery collaboration with Adaptive Biotechnologies. Adaptive will use its patented immune profiling assay, immunoSEQ™, to enable an in-depth characterization of the immune response to Heat’s ImPACT and ComPACT-based immunotherapies, including HS-410, Heat’s Phase 2 product candidate for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer. The immunoSEQ Assay, when used to evaluate the mechanism of action of the ImPACT platform, provides a significant biomarker identification opportunity to better select patients and accelerate future enrollment based on immune status.
“Previously reported data using Adaptive’s immunoSEQ Assay, demonstrated a trend between established anti-tumor immune responses and clinical outcomes with HS-410,” stated Taylor Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D., Heat’s Chief Scientific Officer. “The Adaptive Assay allows us to quantify the clonality of a T-cell response generated by our ImPACT platform. Future work should continue to be fruitful as we advance our understanding of the patients that benefit most from treatment.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!