Heat Biologics (HTBX) Announces $1.5M Loan Paydown Following Warrant Exercise
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (“Heat”) (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it has paid down $1.5 million on its commercial loan following the recent exercise of warrants, which have generated $2.8 million in cash proceeds last quarter.
“We continue to strengthen our balance sheet and carefully manage expenses while pursuing an aggressive clinical program that will generate four important data readouts this quarter,” commented Jeff Wolf, Heat’s Founder and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Mercer Announces acquisition of Sirota Consulting
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Announces Presentation of Brigatinib Phase 1/2, ALTA Trial Data; ORRs of 53% and 67% Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!