Heat Biologics (HTBX) Announces $1.5M Loan Paydown Following Warrant Exercise
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (“Heat”) (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it has paid down $1.5 million on its commercial loan following the recent exercise of warrants, which have generated $2.8 million in cash proceeds last quarter.
“We continue to strengthen our balance sheet and carefully manage expenses while pursuing an aggressive clinical program that will generate four important data readouts this quarter,” commented Jeff Wolf, Heat’s Founder and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Topline Selonsertib Phase 2 Data in NASH; Anti-Fibrotic Activity Noted
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!