HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HealthEquity, Inc. (Nasdaq: HQY) announced the pricing of the previously announced secondary offering of shares of its common stock. Certain of HealthEquity's stockholders have agreed to sell an aggregate of 2,500,000 shares of the company's common stock in an underwritten public offering, which are being sold by the underwriters at a price to the public of $35.85 per share. The offering is expected to close on October 25, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Additionally, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 375,000 shares of the company's common stock. HealthEquity will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered by the selling stockholders.
Jefferies LLC and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The shares are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering have been filed with the SEC and are available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by email at email@example.com; or from Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 880 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, or by telephone at (800) 248-8863, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Jefferies & Co, Putnam Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!