Hardinge (HDNG) Names New Board Member
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Board of Directors of Hardinge Inc. (Nasdaq: HDNG) announced that it has appointed Ryan Levenson of Privet Fund Management LLC, to serve as a Director. Privet Fund Management currently owns 9.7% of the Company’s common stock outstanding.
Richard L. Simons, President and CEO of Hardinge, stated on behalf of the Board of Directors, “We welcome Ryan to the Board and look forward to his contributions to our strategy to grow Hardinge both organically and through acquisitions. We believe his experience will complement the wealth of knowledge our Board represents.”
Ryan Levenson is currently Principal and Portfolio Manager of Privet Fund Management LLC. Mr. Levenson currently serves as a director of Frequency Electronics, Inc (NASDAQ: FEIM) and Cicero, Inc. (OTC: CICN). Previously, Mr. Levenson served as a director of RELM Wireless, Inc., where he served as a member of the Audit Committee, and as a director and member of the Compensation, Organization and Corporate Governance Committee of Material Sciences Corp. from May 2013 until its sale in March 2014. Mr. Levenson also served as a member of the Board of Directors and Compensation and Audit Committees of The Middleby Corporation from May 2006 until November 2012. Prior to founding Privet Fund Management LLC in February 2007, Mr. Levenson served as Vice President of Business Development at MSI, a privately held building products distributor and construction services company, from 2003 until 2006. Prior to his service with MSI, Mr. Levenson served as a financial analyst for Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn's long/short equity hedge fund after working at SAC Capital Advisors LLC in a similar capacity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Changes Name to GGP
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Says COO Andy Cecere to Succeed Richard Davis as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, Hedge Funds, EIM Group, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!