Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Approved for $474M in Credit By Bank of Beijing
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: HSOL), a vertically integrated manufacturer of silicon ingots, wafers and photovoltaic ("PV") cells and modules in China, today announced it has reached an agreement with the Bank of Beijing for access to up to RMB 3.0 Billion (approximately US$475 million) of credit over the next twelve-month period. Drawdown of specific amount is subject to approval procedures of the Bank of Beijing, including review of specific project information, as applicable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Enter Settlement Agreement
- Micron Technology (MU) Reports Unsolicited Mini-Tender by TRC Capital, Advises Shareholders to Reject Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!