Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Approved for $474M in Credit By Bank of Beijing
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: (GKNT) (LPSN) (TWC) Higher; (ETSY) (FSLR) (HBAN) Lower (more...)
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: HSOL), a vertically integrated manufacturer of silicon ingots, wafers and photovoltaic ("PV") cells and modules in China, today announced it has reached an agreement with the Bank of Beijing for access to up to RMB 3.0 Billion (approximately US$475 million) of credit over the next twelve-month period. Drawdown of specific amount is subject to approval procedures of the Bank of Beijing, including review of specific project information, as applicable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imris (IMRS) and Two Subsidiaries File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for Rexista Oxycodone XR Development Program
- Firstmerit Corp (FMER) Announces Appointment of Deputy CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!