Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Approved for $474M in Credit By Bank of Beijing
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: HSOL), a vertically integrated manufacturer of silicon ingots, wafers and photovoltaic ("PV") cells and modules in China, today announced it has reached an agreement with the Bank of Beijing for access to up to RMB 3.0 Billion (approximately US$475 million) of credit over the next twelve-month period. Drawdown of specific amount is subject to approval procedures of the Bank of Beijing, including review of specific project information, as applicable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angie's List (ANGI) Names Mark Howell as Interim Chief Executive Officer
- InterDigital (IDCC) Granted Preliminary Anti-Suit Injunction vs Pentagon
- TriMas Corp. (TRS) Completes Asset Spin to Newly-Formed Horizon Global (HZN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!