Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Approved for $474M in Credit By Bank of Beijing
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: HSOL), a vertically integrated manufacturer of silicon ingots, wafers and photovoltaic ("PV") cells and modules in China, today announced it has reached an agreement with the Bank of Beijing for access to up to RMB 3.0 Billion (approximately US$475 million) of credit over the next twelve-month period. Drawdown of specific amount is subject to approval procedures of the Bank of Beijing, including review of specific project information, as applicable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chairman and CEO Ki-Joon HONG Retires From Hanwha SolarOne
- Antares Pharma, Inc (ATRS) Receives Reissued U.S. Patents for OTREXUP
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Several Leading Canadian Businesses to Use BES10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!