Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Says AbbVie (ABBV) Discontinued Development Using Halozyme ENHANZE
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) today announced that AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) has discontinued a development program using the Halozyme ENHANZE™ platform technology and the tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) target following completion of a phase 1 study in which the target results were not achieved.
Halozyme and AbbVie will continue to work collaboratively to identify additional targets for co-development under their 2015 Global Collaboration and Licensing agreement. TNF-alpha was the first nominated target of nine included as part of the agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!