Halcón Resources (HK) Says Bankruptcy Court Confirmed Reorganization Plan
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
As previously disclosed, on July 27, 2016, Halcón Resources Corporation (“Halcón”) and certain of its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Debtors”) filed voluntary petitions for relief (the cases commenced thereby, the “Bankruptcy Cases”) under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Bankruptcy Court”). The Bankruptcy Cases were filed in order to effect the Debtors’ previously disclosed pre-packaged plan of reorganization (the “Plan”). A copy of the Plan and related Disclosure Statement were furnished as part of the Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on June 20, 2016. On September 8, 2016, the Bankruptcy Court entered an order confirming the Plan. Halcón expects to complete its emergence from bankruptcy immediately after all remaining conditions to effectiveness of the Plan have been satisfied.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!