Halcón Resources (HK) Says Bankruptcy Court Confirmed Reorganization Plan
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
As previously disclosed, on July 27, 2016, Halcón Resources Corporation (“Halcón”) and certain of its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Debtors”) filed voluntary petitions for relief (the cases commenced thereby, the “Bankruptcy Cases”) under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Bankruptcy Court”). The Bankruptcy Cases were filed in order to effect the Debtors’ previously disclosed pre-packaged plan of reorganization (the “Plan”). A copy of the Plan and related Disclosure Statement were furnished as part of the Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on June 20, 2016. On September 8, 2016, the Bankruptcy Court entered an order confirming the Plan. Halcón expects to complete its emergence from bankruptcy immediately after all remaining conditions to effectiveness of the Plan have been satisfied.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) R&D EVP Resigns
- Technical Communications (TCCO) Set to Open Higher on News of $2.37M Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!