Halcón Resources (HK) Says Bankruptcy Court Confirmed Reorganization Plan
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
As previously disclosed, on July 27, 2016, Halcón Resources Corporation (“Halcón”) and certain of its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Debtors”) filed voluntary petitions for relief (the cases commenced thereby, the “Bankruptcy Cases”) under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Bankruptcy Court”). The Bankruptcy Cases were filed in order to effect the Debtors’ previously disclosed pre-packaged plan of reorganization (the “Plan”). A copy of the Plan and related Disclosure Statement were furnished as part of the Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on June 20, 2016. On September 8, 2016, the Bankruptcy Court entered an order confirming the Plan. Halcón expects to complete its emergence from bankruptcy immediately after all remaining conditions to effectiveness of the Plan have been satisfied.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) Enters Zone Loan Amendment; Moves to Lower Conversion Price on Conv. Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!