Hain Celestial (HAIN) Will Delay 10-Q Filing; Notes Revenue Accounting Issue
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) has determined that it is unable to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 (the “Form 10-Q”) by November 9, 2016, the original due date for such filing. As previously disclosed in the Company’s Current Report on Form 8-K filed on August 15, 2016, during its fourth quarter for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, the Company identified concessions that were granted to certain distributors in the United States. The Company is currently evaluating whether the revenue associated with those concessions was accounted for in the correct period and is also currently evaluating its internal control over financial reporting. The Audit Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors is conducting an independent review of these matters and has retained independent counsel to assist in that review. As a result, the Company cannot, without unreasonable effort or expense, file its Form 10-Q by the due date of November 9, 2016. The Company does not expect to file its Form 10-Q until the completion of the Audit Committee’s review of these matters, the audit process relating to the 2016 fiscal year and the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 (the “Form 10-K”). While the Company continues to work expeditiously to conclude this review and file its Form 10-Q as soon as practicable, the Company does not anticipate filing the Form 10-Q within the five-day period provided by Rule 12b-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celestial Seasonings® Shares the Magic of the Season With Free Holiday Tea Program!
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!