Hain Celestial (HAIN) Will Delay 10-Q Filing; Notes Revenue Accounting Issue
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) has determined that it is unable to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 (the “Form 10-Q”) by November 9, 2016, the original due date for such filing. As previously disclosed in the Company’s Current Report on Form 8-K filed on August 15, 2016, during its fourth quarter for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, the Company identified concessions that were granted to certain distributors in the United States. The Company is currently evaluating whether the revenue associated with those concessions was accounted for in the correct period and is also currently evaluating its internal control over financial reporting. The Audit Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors is conducting an independent review of these matters and has retained independent counsel to assist in that review. As a result, the Company cannot, without unreasonable effort or expense, file its Form 10-Q by the due date of November 9, 2016. The Company does not expect to file its Form 10-Q until the completion of the Audit Committee’s review of these matters, the audit process relating to the 2016 fiscal year and the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 (the “Form 10-K”). While the Company continues to work expeditiously to conclude this review and file its Form 10-Q as soon as practicable, the Company does not anticipate filing the Form 10-Q within the five-day period provided by Rule 12b-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!