Haemonetics (HAE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Updates on Restructuring
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.25 million versus the consensus estimate of $210.72 million.
RESTRUCTURING AND TURNAROUND EXPENSES AND DEAL AMORTIZATION
The Company announced and has been implementing a turnaround plan to optimize growth and profitability. For fiscal 2017, that plan includes a repositioning of the Company’s organization and cost structure. The Company indicated that the plan includes, in fiscal 2017, charges and expenses that are expected to total $26 million pre-tax or $18 million net of tax benefit, representing approximately $0.35 per share impact on fiscal 2017 GAAP earnings. In the second quarter of fiscal 2017, the Company incurred $2 million of such expenses pre-tax, or approximately $0.02 per share. In the first half of fiscal 2017, the Company incurred $20 million of such expenses pre-tax, or $14 million net of tax benefit of such charges, approximately $0.27 per share.
The Company excludes acquisition related amortization expenses from adjusted operating income and adjusted earnings per share. Excluded from second quarter pre-tax adjusted earnings were $7.0 million in fiscal 2017 and $7.4 million in fiscal 2016, or $0.10 per share in each second quarter. Excluded from first half pre-tax adjusted earnings were $14.1 million in fiscal 2017 and $14.8 million in fiscal 2016, or $0.20 per share in each first half.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Haemonetics (HAE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
- Sanofi Genzyme (SNY) Commences Isatuximab Phase 3 in r/r Multiple Myeloma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!