HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM), Merck KGaA Enter Board Companion Diagnostics Master Agreement
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) and Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, have entered a broad companion diagnostics master agreement. The initial development program agreement utilizes the HTG EdgeSeq DLBCL Cell of Origin Assay in the Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, M7583, selective and irreversible inhibitor of Burton’s Tyrosine Kinase (BTK), program.
“We are honored to be chosen as the diagnostic development partner for Merck KGaA’s BTK program and our team is now focused on the near-term milestones. Additionally, having a master companion diagnostic agreement paves the way for additional development collaborations,” stated TJ Johnson, HTG’s President and CEO. “We have worked very hard to establish the organizational capabilities to support the development, regulatory filing and commercialization of companion diagnostics demonstrated by the recent CE/IVD marking of HTG’s DLBCL cell of origin assay,” added Mr. Johnson.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Offers LT Follow-up Data on ADCETRIS in T-Cell Lymphomas; Median CR Duration Not Reached
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!