HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM), Merck KGaA Enter Board Companion Diagnostics Master Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) and Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, have entered a broad companion diagnostics master agreement. The initial development program agreement utilizes the HTG EdgeSeq DLBCL Cell of Origin Assay in the Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, M7583, selective and irreversible inhibitor of Burton’s Tyrosine Kinase (BTK), program.
“We are honored to be chosen as the diagnostic development partner for Merck KGaA’s BTK program and our team is now focused on the near-term milestones. Additionally, having a master companion diagnostic agreement paves the way for additional development collaborations,” stated TJ Johnson, HTG’s President and CEO. “We have worked very hard to establish the organizational capabilities to support the development, regulatory filing and commercialization of companion diagnostics demonstrated by the recent CE/IVD marking of HTG’s DLBCL cell of origin assay,” added Mr. Johnson.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) ION Solutions Enter Cancer Tests, Services Relationship
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!