HP (HPQ) Bolsters Board with Three New Additions (MCD) (MSFT) (LMCA)
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Robert R. "Dob" Bennett, former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA); Raymond E. Ozzie, former chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT) and founder of Talko Inc.; and James A. Skinner, former vice chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) and current chairman of Walgreen Co., will join HP's board, effective today. The appointments increase the number of HP directors from nine to 12.
Over the coming months, the board will continue to search for additional world-class directors as well as a permanent non-executive chairman. Ralph V. Whitworth will continue to serve as chairman of the board on an interim basis.
With their addition to the board, Bennett will become a member of the Finance and Investment Committee and the Audit Committees, Ozzie will join the Technology Committee and the Finance and Investment Committee, and Skinner will join the Audit, HR and Compensation, and Nominating and Governance Committees.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) Makes Operating Adjustments, Management Changes in EMEA
- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOL) PRASK Rose 27% in Q2
- Qiagen NV (QGEN), AstraZeneca (AZN) Enter Liquid Biopsy-Based Companion Diagnostic Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesRalph V. Whitworth
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!