HP (HPQ) Bolsters Board with Three New Additions (MCD) (MSFT) (LMCA)
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Robert R. "Dob" Bennett, former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA); Raymond E. Ozzie, former chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT) and founder of Talko Inc.; and James A. Skinner, former vice chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) and current chairman of Walgreen Co., will join HP's board, effective today. The appointments increase the number of HP directors from nine to 12.
Over the coming months, the board will continue to search for additional world-class directors as well as a permanent non-executive chairman. Ralph V. Whitworth will continue to serve as chairman of the board on an interim basis.
With their addition to the board, Bennett will become a member of the Finance and Investment Committee and the Audit Committees, Ozzie will join the Technology Committee and the Finance and Investment Committee, and Skinner will join the Audit, HR and Compensation, and Nominating and Governance Committees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Rite Aid (RAD) June Comps Rose 2.4%
- Auris Medical Holding (EARS) Receives Two New U.S. Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesRalph V. Whitworth
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!