HP (HPQ) Bolsters Board with Three New Additions (MCD) (MSFT) (LMCA)
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Robert R. "Dob" Bennett, former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA); Raymond E. Ozzie, former chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT) and founder of Talko Inc.; and James A. Skinner, former vice chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) and current chairman of Walgreen Co., will join HP's board, effective today. The appointments increase the number of HP directors from nine to 12.
Over the coming months, the board will continue to search for additional world-class directors as well as a permanent non-executive chairman. Ralph V. Whitworth will continue to serve as chairman of the board on an interim basis.
With their addition to the board, Bennett will become a member of the Finance and Investment Committee and the Audit Committees, Ozzie will join the Technology Committee and the Finance and Investment Committee, and Skinner will join the Audit, HR and Compensation, and Nominating and Governance Committees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stericycle Inc (SRCL) Ends Long-Running Qui Tam Suit; Will Pay $26.75M to Resolve Claims
- Genie Energy (GNE) Unit Afek Affirms Significant Gas Quantities Within Exploratory Area
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Loses Another Bid to Stop Bondholder Litigation - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesRalph V. Whitworth
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!