HP (HPQ) Bolsters Board with Three New Additions (MCD) (MSFT) (LMCA)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Robert R. "Dob" Bennett, former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA); Raymond E. Ozzie, former chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT) and founder of Talko Inc.; and James A. Skinner, former vice chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) and current chairman of Walgreen Co., will join HP's board, effective today. The appointments increase the number of HP directors from nine to 12.
Over the coming months, the board will continue to search for additional world-class directors as well as a permanent non-executive chairman. Ralph V. Whitworth will continue to serve as chairman of the board on an interim basis.
With their addition to the board, Bennett will become a member of the Finance and Investment Committee and the Audit Committees, Ozzie will join the Technology Committee and the Finance and Investment Committee, and Skinner will join the Audit, HR and Compensation, and Nominating and Governance Committees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kibbutz Issues Response to Caesarstone (CSTE); Calls Commentary Misleading
- RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 4Q
- Energy Fuels (UUUU) to Sell Non-Core Uranium Assets to enCore Energy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesRalph V. Whitworth
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!