Guidewire Software (GWRE) Announces Expansion of Regional Development Centre in Kraków
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE) announced the expansion of its Regional Development Centre in Kraków with additional office space to accommodate its growing team. Guidewire aims to recruit 60 additional staff during 2016/17.
The Kraków centre was opened in 2015 to support increasing global customer demand. Kraków is Guidewire’s eighth global development centre, joining teams in California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Dublin, Tokyo and Toronto. The existing 30-member team has been recruited from the pool of talented software development professionals across the region. Growing this Development Centre will allow Guidewire to continue expansion of its global development capabilities, with a focus on key components of the Guidewire Insurance Platform™.
“We are very happy with the quality and talent of our Kraków team and the decision to establish our eighth, global Development Centre here in Poland has certainly benefited our customers and our company,” commented Ali Kheirolomoom, chief product officer, Guidewire Software. “In expanding this team, we will be able to deliver valuable product enhancements for our customers in alignment with our product roadmaps.”
“The outstanding work produced by our staff here makes the decision to expand this centre an easy one,” said Dan Lonborg, EMEA senior engineering director, Guidewire Software. “Guidewire’s goal is to deliver the best possible software for general insurers; to allow them to adapt and succeed in a time of rapid industry change. Our Kraków team plays an important role in this and will continue to do so.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (UA) Announces Launch of Latest Stephen Curry Sneaker
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!