Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Doubles Footprint in the U.K.
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) has acquired the Essex Audi Group dealerships in the Southeast region of England. The group is composed of six Audi franchises that are expected to generate approximately $275 million in estimated annual revenues and will complement Group 1's five existing BMW/MINI dealerships in the region.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Ericsson (ERIC) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Patent Case
- Target (TGT) and MasterCard's (MA) $19M Settlement Scrapped - AP
- NiSource (NI) Unit Announces Completion of ~$2.8B Notes Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!