Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Doubles Footprint in the U.K.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) has acquired the Essex Audi Group dealerships in the Southeast region of England. The group is composed of six Audi franchises that are expected to generate approximately $275 million in estimated annual revenues and will complement Group 1's five existing BMW/MINI dealerships in the region.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (GPI) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- DragonWave (DRWI) Prices 13.85M Offering at C$1.80/Unit
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Receives Positive Opinion from EMA CHMP for IMBRUVICA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!