Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Doubles Footprint in the U.K.
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) has acquired the Essex Audi Group dealerships in the Southeast region of England. The group is composed of six Audi franchises that are expected to generate approximately $275 million in estimated annual revenues and will complement Group 1's five existing BMW/MINI dealerships in the region.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Technology awarded $427 million contract: Pentagon
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Will Present Additional NBI-98854 Kinect 1, Kinect 2 Data at APA 2016
- Microsoft (MSFT) Says Windows 10 Now on 300M Active Devices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!