Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Doubles Footprint in the U.K.
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) has acquired the Essex Audi Group dealerships in the Southeast region of England. The group is composed of six Audi franchises that are expected to generate approximately $275 million in estimated annual revenues and will complement Group 1's five existing BMW/MINI dealerships in the region.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellium N.V. (CSTM) CFO Didier Fontaine to Pursue Another Opportunity
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Join S&P 500, Replacing EMC (EMC); Kraft Heinz (KHC) Set to Join S&P 100
- Deere & Co. (DE), The Climate Corporation Comment on DOJ Action; Plan to Contest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!