Grifols (GRFS) Completes Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that on June 1, 2011, Grifols completed its acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. In partial consideration for their shares, Talecris shareholders received Grifols non-voting shares that trade in the U.S. as Grifols ADSs. These new Grifols ADSs are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "GRFS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!