Grifols (GRFS) Completes Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that on June 1, 2011, Grifols completed its acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. In partial consideration for their shares, Talecris shareholders received Grifols non-voting shares that trade in the U.S. as Grifols ADSs. These new Grifols ADSs are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "GRFS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Will Sell RF Power Amplifier Assets to Settle FTC Complaint in Freescale (FSL) Deal
- CB Pharma (CNLM) Proposes Acquisition of National Holdings (NHLD)
- General Electric (GE) Announces Completion of A&NZ Consumer Finance Business Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!