Grifols (GRFS) Completes Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that on June 1, 2011, Grifols completed its acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. In partial consideration for their shares, Talecris shareholders received Grifols non-voting shares that trade in the U.S. as Grifols ADSs. These new Grifols ADSs are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "GRFS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) to 'Vigorously Defend' Proposed Sale of Electrolux
- UIL Holdings (UIL) CEO Comments on Connecticut Draft Decision of Iberdrola Deal
- Assured Guaranty (AGO), Subsidiaries Will Purchase $128M of PREPA Interest-Bearing Bonds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!