Grifols (GRFS) Completes Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Gains in financial, energy stocks lift Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that on June 1, 2011, Grifols completed its acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. In partial consideration for their shares, Talecris shareholders received Grifols non-voting shares that trade in the U.S. as Grifols ADSs. These new Grifols ADSs are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "GRFS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Said Interested in Buying Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Internet Business
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Acquire Certain ResCare Assets
- Bayer Remains Committed to Monsanto (MON) Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!