Grifols (GRFS) Completes Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that on June 1, 2011, Grifols completed its acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. In partial consideration for their shares, Talecris shareholders received Grifols non-voting shares that trade in the U.S. as Grifols ADSs. These new Grifols ADSs are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "GRFS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synta Pharma (SNTA), Madrigal Pharma (MDGL) Complete Merger
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Holder Weisman Group Increases Offer to $23.65/Share
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Publication of Supplements Related to Proposed Meda Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!