Greenhill & Co. (GHL) Appoints New LatAm Managing Director
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) announced that Carlos Medina has joined the Firm as a Managing Director based in New York and focused on the Latin America region outside of Brazil.
Mr. Medina, age 43, has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil. Prior to that, he spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region. Earlier in his career he worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America.
Scott L. Bok, Chief Executive Officer of Greenhill, said, "We are pleased with the opportunity to further expand our team focused on Latin America. The first step in our effort to cover Latin America outside Brazil was our recent recruitment of Mario Orozco, who joined us as a Managing Director from UBS. Having already seen a positive response from clients in the region, we are further expanding our team by adding Carlos, who has numerous additional client relationships and deep transaction expertise in that market."
"I am excited to be joining a leading independent advisory firm with global industry sector expertise, and I look forward to helping build a significant corporate advisory practice across Latin America that fully complements Greenhill's unique global footprint," Mr. Medina commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!