Greenhill & Co. (GHL) Appoints New LatAm Managing Director
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) announced that Carlos Medina has joined the Firm as a Managing Director based in New York and focused on the Latin America region outside of Brazil.
Mr. Medina, age 43, has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil. Prior to that, he spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region. Earlier in his career he worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America.
Scott L. Bok, Chief Executive Officer of Greenhill, said, "We are pleased with the opportunity to further expand our team focused on Latin America. The first step in our effort to cover Latin America outside Brazil was our recent recruitment of Mario Orozco, who joined us as a Managing Director from UBS. Having already seen a positive response from clients in the region, we are further expanding our team by adding Carlos, who has numerous additional client relationships and deep transaction expertise in that market."
"I am excited to be joining a leading independent advisory firm with global industry sector expertise, and I look forward to helping build a significant corporate advisory practice across Latin America that fully complements Greenhill's unique global footprint," Mr. Medina commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Enters Exclusivity Agreement with Brookfield Asset Management Regarding Possible Deal
- Praxair (PX), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Enter Long-Term U.S. Gulf Coast Hydrogen Supply Agreement
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!