Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Will Change Stock Listing to OTCQB; Trading Symbol Remains 'GBSN'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN), a molecular diagnostics company, announced today that its common stock will begin trading on the OTC Market Group’s OTCQB marketplace effective at the open of the market on October 11, 2016. The trading symbol will remain GBSN.
As previously announced, a Nasdaq Hearings Panel had granted the Company an extension of time to demonstrate compliance with the $35 million market value of listed securities requirement for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market, as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(b), through October 10, 2016. The Company was not able to demonstrate compliance by that date. As a result, Nasdaq advised the Company that trading in its common stock would be suspended. In view of this potentiality, the Company had previously filed an application with OTC Markets Group to have the Company’s common stock quoted for trading on the OTCQB marketplace, which was subsequently approved.
The Company will continue to file all applicable reports with the SEC subject to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/21: (ACAD) (PFPT) (MSFT) (PRGO)
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!