Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Will Change Stock Listing to OTCQB; Trading Symbol Remains 'GBSN'
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN), a molecular diagnostics company, announced today that its common stock will begin trading on the OTC Market Group’s OTCQB marketplace effective at the open of the market on October 11, 2016. The trading symbol will remain GBSN.
As previously announced, a Nasdaq Hearings Panel had granted the Company an extension of time to demonstrate compliance with the $35 million market value of listed securities requirement for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market, as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(b), through October 10, 2016. The Company was not able to demonstrate compliance by that date. As a result, Nasdaq advised the Company that trading in its common stock would be suspended. In view of this potentiality, the Company had previously filed an application with OTC Markets Group to have the Company’s common stock quoted for trading on the OTCQB marketplace, which was subsequently approved.
The Company will continue to file all applicable reports with the SEC subject to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Merck (MRK) Prices EUR 1B Debt Offering
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!