Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Says 1-for-80 Reverse Stock Split Now Effective
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN) announced that it has effected a 1-for-80 reverse split of its common stock, par value $0.0001. The Company’s common stock will begin trading at the open of today’s market on a split-adjusted basis under new CUSIP number 39013L502. The reverse split reduced the number of shares outstanding from 78.4 million to approximately 1.0 million.
The reverse stock split impacts all holders of the Company’s common stock uniformly, and does not affect any stockholder’s percentage ownership interest in the Company or proportionate voting power.
Additional information regarding Great Basin’s reverse stock split is available in the definitive proxy statement filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on August 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- e-Future (EFUT) to be Acquired by Shiji and eFuture CI for $6.42/Share
- MGT Capital (MGT) Gets Class-Action Suit from Law Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!