Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Says 1-for-80 Reverse Stock Split Now Effective
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN) announced that it has effected a 1-for-80 reverse split of its common stock, par value $0.0001. The Company’s common stock will begin trading at the open of today’s market on a split-adjusted basis under new CUSIP number 39013L502. The reverse split reduced the number of shares outstanding from 78.4 million to approximately 1.0 million.
The reverse stock split impacts all holders of the Company’s common stock uniformly, and does not affect any stockholder’s percentage ownership interest in the Company or proportionate voting power.
Additional information regarding Great Basin’s reverse stock split is available in the definitive proxy statement filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on August 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Moody's Lower Outlook on Italy to Negative; Ratings Affirmed (FXE)
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!