Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Says 1-for-80 Reverse Stock Split Now Effective
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN) announced that it has effected a 1-for-80 reverse split of its common stock, par value $0.0001. The Company’s common stock will begin trading at the open of today’s market on a split-adjusted basis under new CUSIP number 39013L502. The reverse split reduced the number of shares outstanding from 78.4 million to approximately 1.0 million.
The reverse stock split impacts all holders of the Company’s common stock uniformly, and does not affect any stockholder’s percentage ownership interest in the Company or proportionate voting power.
Additional information regarding Great Basin’s reverse stock split is available in the definitive proxy statement filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on August 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) files automatic mixed securities shelf, no size given
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!