Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Says 1-for-80 Reverse Stock Split Now Effective
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN) announced that it has effected a 1-for-80 reverse split of its common stock, par value $0.0001. The Company’s common stock will begin trading at the open of today’s market on a split-adjusted basis under new CUSIP number 39013L502. The reverse split reduced the number of shares outstanding from 78.4 million to approximately 1.0 million.
The reverse stock split impacts all holders of the Company’s common stock uniformly, and does not affect any stockholder’s percentage ownership interest in the Company or proportionate voting power.
Additional information regarding Great Basin’s reverse stock split is available in the definitive proxy statement filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on August 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Great Basin Announces Request to Withdraw S-1 Registration Statement and Amendment to $75 Million 2016 Convertible Note
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!