Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Says 1-for-80 Reverse Stock Split Now Effective
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBSN) announced that it has effected a 1-for-80 reverse split of its common stock, par value $0.0001. The Company’s common stock will begin trading at the open of today’s market on a split-adjusted basis under new CUSIP number 39013L502. The reverse split reduced the number of shares outstanding from 78.4 million to approximately 1.0 million.
The reverse stock split impacts all holders of the Company’s common stock uniformly, and does not affect any stockholder’s percentage ownership interest in the Company or proportionate voting power.
Additional information regarding Great Basin’s reverse stock split is available in the definitive proxy statement filed by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on August 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!