Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Plans Demonstration of Molecular Diagnostics Platform at AMP 2016
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
reat Basin Scientific, Inc. (OTC: GBSN) will demonstrate its molecular diagnostics platform at the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2016 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina, November 10-12. At booth 302, the Company will show conference attendees the ease-of-use and simple workflow of its sample-to-result system, designed to help small to medium-sized hospitals reduce costs and provide better patient outcomes.
In addition to the exhibition, Great Basin Scientific’s technology will be presented with clinical study findings in a poster titled “Implementation of the Great Basin Group B Streptococcus (GBS) Assay using Hardy Carrot Broth in a Community Hospital Laboratory,” selected to be presented within the Infectious Diseases category. The study findings demonstrate the feasibility of carrot broth testing on the Great Basin system, a sample type not included in Great Basin’s GBS clinical trial. The demonstrated feasibility of carrot broth as a specimen culture media potentially expands the utility and market opportunity of the Company’s GBS test at hospitals and labs using carrot broth enrichment for patient samples.
The presenting author will be available during the poster session in the Exhibit Hall on Friday, November 11, 2:30pm – 3:30pm ET. Further, the poster will be available for download from the Great Basin website after the close of the Annual Meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- AstraZeneca (AZN), Acerta Announce Prelim. Acalabrutinib Phase 1/2 Data in CLL; Median PFS Not Yet Met
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!