Grainger (GWW) Reports July Company Daily Sales Up 3%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) today reported sales results for the month of July 2016. Company daily sales increased 3 percent in July of 2016 versus July of 2015. The sales growth included a 4 percentage point contribution from Cromwell Group (Holdings) Limited, acquired September 1, 2015. Excluding acquisitions, organic daily sales were down 1 percent, driven by a 1 percentage point decline in price and flat volume. The month of July 2016 had 20 selling days, two fewer than the previous year. The 2016 third quarter will have 64 selling days, the same as the 2015 third quarter.
July Sales by Segment 2016 v. 2015
-14% in local currency
+50% in local currencies / +20% organic
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!