Grainger (GWW) Reports July Company Daily Sales Up 3%
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) today reported sales results for the month of July 2016. Company daily sales increased 3 percent in July of 2016 versus July of 2015. The sales growth included a 4 percentage point contribution from Cromwell Group (Holdings) Limited, acquired September 1, 2015. Excluding acquisitions, organic daily sales were down 1 percent, driven by a 1 percentage point decline in price and flat volume. The month of July 2016 had 20 selling days, two fewer than the previous year. The 2016 third quarter will have 64 selling days, the same as the 2015 third quarter.
July Sales by Segment 2016 v. 2015
-14% in local currency
+50% in local currencies / +20% organic
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces Q4 Production, Operational Update
- Community Bank System (CBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!