Grainger (GWW) Reports July Company Daily Sales Up 3%
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) today reported sales results for the month of July 2016. Company daily sales increased 3 percent in July of 2016 versus July of 2015. The sales growth included a 4 percentage point contribution from Cromwell Group (Holdings) Limited, acquired September 1, 2015. Excluding acquisitions, organic daily sales were down 1 percent, driven by a 1 percentage point decline in price and flat volume. The month of July 2016 had 20 selling days, two fewer than the previous year. The 2016 third quarter will have 64 selling days, the same as the 2015 third quarter.
July Sales by Segment 2016 v. 2015
-14% in local currency
+50% in local currencies / +20% organic
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grainger (GWW) Declares $1.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!