Grainger (GWW) Reports Flat Daily Sales for Oct. 2016
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported sales results for the month of October 2016. Company daily sales were flat in October of 2016 versus October of 2015, driven by a 1 percentage point increase in volume offset by a 1 percent decline in price. The month of October 2016 had 21 selling days, one fewer than the previous year. The 2016 fourth quarter will have 63 selling days, one fewer than the 2015 fourth quarter.
October Daily Sales by Segment
2016 v. 2015
Canada -13% in local currency
Other Businesses +15% in local currencies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!