Grainger (GWW) Reports Flat Daily Sales for Oct. 2016
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported sales results for the month of October 2016. Company daily sales were flat in October of 2016 versus October of 2015, driven by a 1 percentage point increase in volume offset by a 1 percent decline in price. The month of October 2016 had 21 selling days, one fewer than the previous year. The 2016 fourth quarter will have 63 selling days, one fewer than the 2015 fourth quarter.
October Daily Sales by Segment
2016 v. 2015
Canada -13% in local currency
Other Businesses +15% in local currencies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- U.S. Steel (X) Issues Clarification on Comments Made by CEO Longhi; Says Worker Recall Refers to Entire Industry
- Goodrich Petroleum Begins Trading OTC Under Ticker 'GDPP'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!