Google Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of Apigee Corporation (APIC)
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apigee Corporation (NASDAQ: APIC) today announced the completion of the previously announced acquisition by Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL). Under the terms of the definitive agreement for the acquisition, Apigee stockholders will receive $17.40 per share in cash, for a total value of approximately $625 million. As a result of the completed acquisition, Apigee’s common stock will cease trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Fifth Third Bank (FITB) to Acquire The Retirement Corporation of America; Terms Not Disclosed
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!