Google Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of Apigee Corporation (APIC)
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apigee Corporation (NASDAQ: APIC) today announced the completion of the previously announced acquisition by Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL). Under the terms of the definitive agreement for the acquisition, Apigee stockholders will receive $17.40 per share in cash, for a total value of approximately $625 million. As a result of the completed acquisition, Apigee’s common stock will cease trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Present Five-Year Growth Plan at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!