Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Signs CBS (CBS) for Planned Web TV, in Talks with Fox, Disney - CNBC
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- Reynolds American (RAI) Affirms Receipt of British American Tobacco (BTI) Offer; Will Evaluate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!