Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gartner Sees ~250M Connected Vehicles on the Road by 2020 (MBLY) (TSLA) (GOOG)
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) to Acquire Silicon Image (SIMG) for $7.30/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!