Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/31: (AAPL) (MON) (VRX) (ICPT)
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Announces Receipt of New Patent for Additional Claims in Cox Portfolio
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit Enforces Injunction Against Pinterest Germany GmbH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!