Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google refuses French order to apply 'right to be forgotten' globally
- Solar3D (SLTD) Announces $2.5M Contract With Fresno-Based Baloian Packing
- SMTP (SMTP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Announces $9M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!