Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Price Target Raised to $670 at Deutsche Bank
- PostRock Energy (PSTR) Falls Back Within Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Receives Subpoena from GSA Over Contractual Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!