Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Said to Take Stake in Messaging Service Symphony
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Granted Four Patents Covering T-Cell Immunotherapy Platform
- Microsoft unveils new Microsoft Band fitness tracker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!