Google (GOOG) Unloads DailyDeals
- Dollar, shares rise on expectations for a U.S. rate increase
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather disruption, OPEC action speculation
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) today announced that it sold DailyDeal back to the founders of the company just 17 months after purchasing it. The site is similar to Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) and targets customers in Europe. Reports say Google was planning to close down DailyDeal. There was no mention of price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Names New Front Store COO
- U.S. House Oversight Committee Sends Letter to Mylan (MYL) CEO Bresch; Requests EpiPen Info
- United Airlines (UAL) Taps American Air's (AAL) Kirby as Company President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!