Google's (GOOG) Motorola Unit Launches 10 New STB Models
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Motorola Mobility is launching ten new IP and cable set-top models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering new entertainment experiences – including entertainment everywhere (multi-screen support), over the top (OTT), time-shift TV, gaming and more.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Exec Doesn't See Virtual Currencies Going Away Anytime Soon
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Closes 1.48M ADS, Warrants Private Placement
- United Continental (UAL) Load Factor Rose 0.5 Points in Feb.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMotorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!