Google's (GOOG) Motorola Unit Launches 10 New STB Models
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Motorola Mobility is launching ten new IP and cable set-top models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering new entertainment experiences – including entertainment everywhere (multi-screen support), over the top (OTT), time-shift TV, gaming and more.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunPower (SPWR), Google (GOOG) Enter $250M Solar Lease Financing Arrangement
- Plug Power (PLUG) Files 15M Common Stock Shelf
- Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) Vie for Mobile Game Exclusivity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMotorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!