Google's (GOOG) Motorola Unit Launches 10 New STB Models
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Motorola Mobility is launching ten new IP and cable set-top models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering new entertainment experiences – including entertainment everywhere (multi-screen support), over the top (OTT), time-shift TV, gaming and more.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChannelAdvisor Notes Strong e-Commerce Thanksgiving Sales Trends (AMZN) (EBAY)
- Abengoa (ABGB) Announces Board Approval of Several Management, Power Delegation Changes
- Abengoa (ABGB) Files Communication Under Article 5 Bis of Insolvency Law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMotorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!