Google's (GOOG) Motorola Unit Launches 10 New STB Models
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Motorola Mobility is launching ten new IP and cable set-top models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering new entertainment experiences – including entertainment everywhere (multi-screen support), over the top (OTT), time-shift TV, gaming and more.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YouTube (GOOG) Wins Munich Court Sase Over Artists' Fees - Reuters
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Announces Adverse Appeals Court Ruling in Angiomax Patent Case (HSP)
- Arxan's 'State of Application Security Report 2015' Reveals 22 Percent Rise in Pirated Software and Digital Media Releases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMotorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!