Google's (GOOG) Motorola Unit Launches 10 New STB Models
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Motorola Mobility is launching ten new IP and cable set-top models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering new entertainment experiences – including entertainment everywhere (multi-screen support), over the top (OTT), time-shift TV, gaming and more.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) loses appeal to stop U.K. lawsuit over cookies - Bloomberg
- Fortune Brands (FBHS) to Acquire Norcraft Companies, Inc. (NCFT) in $600M Deal
- Land and Buildings Announces Filing of Prelm. Proxy Ahead of MGM Resorts' (MGM) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMotorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!