Goldman Sachs (GS) to Announce $40B Clean Energy Investment -Reuters
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Reuters reporting Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) has said it is planning a $40 billion investment in clean energy over the next ten years. A source has said the bank will announce the plan on Thursday, May 24th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) clients said to ask for money back from Lampert's ESL - WSJ
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
- AMR, US Airways Complete Merger Into American Airlines Group (AAL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!