Goldman Sachs (GS) Names 84 New Partners; Most Since 2010
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) announced that it has invited 84 individuals to become Partners of the firm.
“These appointments recognize some of the firm's most senior professionals and acknowledge their commitment to our franchise, people, culture and values,” said Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs. “We congratulate all those selected and look forward to their continued strong performance, contributions and leadership in the months and years ahead.”
The following individuals will become Partners of the firm as of January 1, 2017, the start of our next fiscal year.
Harold Hope III
Edward Gary Morse
Lawrence Restieri, Jr.
Li Hui Suo*
Peter van der Goes, Jr.
*Employee of Goldman Sachs Gao Hua Securities Company Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- Janssen Announces Encouraging Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in cGVHD