Goldman Sachs (GS) Names 84 New Partners; Most Since 2010
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) announced that it has invited 84 individuals to become Partners of the firm.
“These appointments recognize some of the firm's most senior professionals and acknowledge their commitment to our franchise, people, culture and values,” said Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs. “We congratulate all those selected and look forward to their continued strong performance, contributions and leadership in the months and years ahead.”
The following individuals will become Partners of the firm as of January 1, 2017, the start of our next fiscal year.
Harold Hope III
Edward Gary Morse
Lawrence Restieri, Jr.
Li Hui Suo*
Peter van der Goes, Jr.
*Employee of Goldman Sachs Gao Hua Securities Company Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Navient (NAVI) Said to Face Enforcement Action From U.S. Regulator - Bloomberg
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!