Goldcorp (GG) Announces Resumption of Peñasquito Mine Operations
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GOLDCORP INC. (NYSE: GG) announced it has commenced ramp up of mining operations at Peñasquito following the removal of an illegal blockade which started on September 26, 2016. The workforce has begun mobilizing and planned operating levels are expected to resume over the weekend.
The Company is expected to meet its overall production and cost guidance for 2016 of between 2.8 and 3.1 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of between $850 and $925 per ounce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Goldcorp (GG) to Buy
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Cooper-standard Holdings (CPS) Prelim. Q3 Results Outpace Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!