Goldcorp (GG) Announces Resumption of Peñasquito Mine Operations
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GOLDCORP INC. (NYSE: GG) announced it has commenced ramp up of mining operations at Peñasquito following the removal of an illegal blockade which started on September 26, 2016. The workforce has begun mobilizing and planned operating levels are expected to resume over the weekend.
The Company is expected to meet its overall production and cost guidance for 2016 of between 2.8 and 3.1 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of between $850 and $925 per ounce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- FTC Suit Against Qualcomm (QCOM) Filed in San Jose Federal Court - Bloomberg
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!