GoPro (GPRO) Shares Gain Ahead of New Product Unveilings
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) shares gained ahead of a product launch later today. The company is expected to unveil its Karma drone and may also introduce its new camera.
New Product Unveiling
Management hosted Q & A
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
- GoPro (GPRO) puts active on elevated option implied volatility
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) option implied volatility index at 93
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!