GoPro (GPRO) Relationship with Amazon (AMZN) 'Strong', 'Ongoing'; HERO5 Delay Related to Negotiations of UPP
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- GoPro and Amazon have a strong and ongoing working relationship.
- We expect HERO5 will be sold on Amazon soon – most likely by the end of this month or early November.
- HERO5 is currently offered online and in-store with several other outlets.
- The temporary delay in selling HERO5 on Amazon is attributable to a negotiation on our UPP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!