GoPro (GPRO) Relationship with Amazon (AMZN) 'Strong', 'Ongoing'; HERO5 Delay Related to Negotiations of UPP
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- GoPro and Amazon have a strong and ongoing working relationship.
- We expect HERO5 will be sold on Amazon soon – most likely by the end of this month or early November.
- HERO5 is currently offered online and in-store with several other outlets.
- The temporary delay in selling HERO5 on Amazon is attributable to a negotiation on our UPP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!