Glu Mobile (GLUU) Adds Top Freemium Games to Facebook's App Center
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Glu Mobile Inc. (Nasdaq: GLUU) today announced the availability of several of its popular freemium games in the new Facebook App Center. The App Center offers Glu the opportunity to engage more than 901 million users through Facebook’s social discovery and personalized sharing. The Glu games immediately available in the App Center are Contract Killer, Gun Bros, Big Time Gangsta, Bug Village, and Stardom: The A-List.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Units Enters Settlement Over Generic Asacol HD
- Time Warner (TWX) Commences $1B Debt, Debenture Offering
- U.S. Online Holiday Spending Up 9% in 2013; 'Green Monday' Up 10% (AMZN) (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!