Glu Mobile (GLUU) Extends Licensing Agreement with Kim Kardashian West
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On September 16, 2016, Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) and Kimsaprincess, Inc. (“KAP”), Kim Kardashian West’s corporation, entered into Amendment No. 3 (the “Amendment”) to their existing License Agreement dated as of November 5, 2013, as amended by that certain Amendment No. 1 dated June 13, 2014 and that certain Amendment No. 2 dated September 2, 2014 (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Amendment, Glu and KAP agreed to extend the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) by an additional year such that the Term is now scheduled to end on June 30, 2020. During the Term, Glu may elect to develop additional games (each, a “Game”) featuring Ms. Kardashian West in addition to continuing to develop updates for Glu’s existing Game, Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Once the Term ends, Glu is permitted to continue selling the Games it developed during the Term during a sell off period of 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!