Glu Mobile (GLUU) Extends Licensing Agreement with Kim Kardashian West
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On September 16, 2016, Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) and Kimsaprincess, Inc. (“KAP”), Kim Kardashian West’s corporation, entered into Amendment No. 3 (the “Amendment”) to their existing License Agreement dated as of November 5, 2013, as amended by that certain Amendment No. 1 dated June 13, 2014 and that certain Amendment No. 2 dated September 2, 2014 (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Amendment, Glu and KAP agreed to extend the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) by an additional year such that the Term is now scheduled to end on June 30, 2020. During the Term, Glu may elect to develop additional games (each, a “Game”) featuring Ms. Kardashian West in addition to continuing to develop updates for Glu’s existing Game, Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Once the Term ends, Glu is permitted to continue selling the Games it developed during the Term during a sell off period of 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) VP of Finance, CFO and Treasurer Guy Constant Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!