Glu Mobile (GLUU) Extends Licensing Agreement with Kim Kardashian West
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On September 16, 2016, Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) and Kimsaprincess, Inc. (“KAP”), Kim Kardashian West’s corporation, entered into Amendment No. 3 (the “Amendment”) to their existing License Agreement dated as of November 5, 2013, as amended by that certain Amendment No. 1 dated June 13, 2014 and that certain Amendment No. 2 dated September 2, 2014 (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Amendment, Glu and KAP agreed to extend the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) by an additional year such that the Term is now scheduled to end on June 30, 2020. During the Term, Glu may elect to develop additional games (each, a “Game”) featuring Ms. Kardashian West in addition to continuing to develop updates for Glu’s existing Game, Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Once the Term ends, Glu is permitted to continue selling the Games it developed during the Term during a sell off period of 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!