Glu Mobile (GLUU) Extends Licensing Agreement with Kim Kardashian West
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On September 16, 2016, Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) and Kimsaprincess, Inc. (“KAP”), Kim Kardashian West’s corporation, entered into Amendment No. 3 (the “Amendment”) to their existing License Agreement dated as of November 5, 2013, as amended by that certain Amendment No. 1 dated June 13, 2014 and that certain Amendment No. 2 dated September 2, 2014 (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Amendment, Glu and KAP agreed to extend the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) by an additional year such that the Term is now scheduled to end on June 30, 2020. During the Term, Glu may elect to develop additional games (each, a “Game”) featuring Ms. Kardashian West in addition to continuing to develop updates for Glu’s existing Game, Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Once the Term ends, Glu is permitted to continue selling the Games it developed during the Term during a sell off period of 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!