Glu Mobile (GLUU) Extends Licensing Agreement with Kim Kardashian West
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On September 16, 2016, Glu Mobile Inc. (“Glu”) and Kimsaprincess, Inc. (“KAP”), Kim Kardashian West’s corporation, entered into Amendment No. 3 (the “Amendment”) to their existing License Agreement dated as of November 5, 2013, as amended by that certain Amendment No. 1 dated June 13, 2014 and that certain Amendment No. 2 dated September 2, 2014 (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Amendment, Glu and KAP agreed to extend the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) by an additional year such that the Term is now scheduled to end on June 30, 2020. During the Term, Glu may elect to develop additional games (each, a “Game”) featuring Ms. Kardashian West in addition to continuing to develop updates for Glu’s existing Game, Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Once the Term ends, Glu is permitted to continue selling the Games it developed during the Term during a sell off period of 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Ship Finance (SFL) Files Mixed Shelf
- Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Announces 21M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!