Globus Maritime (GLBS) Says 'Star Globe' Will Not Be Delivered Under Contract Terms, Evaluating Options
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS), has been informed by Allied Maritime Inc., the Charterer of the m/v Star Globe, a 2010-built 56,867 DWT Supramax bulkcarrier (the "Vessel"), that the Charterer will redeliver the Vessel at the end of the charter period, but in a location that is outside the redelivery area required under the relevant charter, and will not replenish the quantity of bunkers required pursuant to the relevant charter. The Company is currently considering its options to recover its damages.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Slumps; Court Grants Summary Judgment in Testin Gel Suit
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) SVP, CCO Repella to Leave Company
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!