Global Power (GLPW) Enters Agreement to Sell Three U.S. Facilities, Will Enter Lease
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (OTC: GLPW) announced that it has signed definitive agreements in its effort to monetize assets and reduce indebtedness.
The Company has agreed to the sale of three of its U.S. facilities for $14.8 million. As part of the transaction, the Company will also enter into a 10 year lease for each facility to continue operations in the ordinary course. The net proceeds from the transaction will be used to pay down debt. Subject to typical closing conditions for transactions of this type, the Company currently expects to close on these sale leaseback transactions no later than December 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northlane Capital Partners Completes its Spinout from American Capital (ARCC)
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Names Jocelyn Wong as CMO as Marci Grebstein Leaves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!