Global Power (GLPW) Enters Agreement to Sell Three U.S. Facilities, Will Enter Lease
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (OTC: GLPW) announced that it has signed definitive agreements in its effort to monetize assets and reduce indebtedness.
The Company has agreed to the sale of three of its U.S. facilities for $14.8 million. As part of the transaction, the Company will also enter into a 10 year lease for each facility to continue operations in the ordinary course. The net proceeds from the transaction will be used to pay down debt. Subject to typical closing conditions for transactions of this type, the Company currently expects to close on these sale leaseback transactions no later than December 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!