Global Power (GLPW) Enters Agreement to Sell Three U.S. Facilities, Will Enter Lease
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (OTC: GLPW) announced that it has signed definitive agreements in its effort to monetize assets and reduce indebtedness.
The Company has agreed to the sale of three of its U.S. facilities for $14.8 million. As part of the transaction, the Company will also enter into a 10 year lease for each facility to continue operations in the ordinary course. The net proceeds from the transaction will be used to pay down debt. Subject to typical closing conditions for transactions of this type, the Company currently expects to close on these sale leaseback transactions no later than December 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Illumina (ILMN) Names New CFO
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!