Global Payments (GPN), AmEx (AXP) Enter Payment Processing Agreement in the U.K.
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) and American Express (NYSE: AXP) announced an agreement that will enable Global Payments to provide enhanced payment acceptance solutions to American Express small merchants in the UK. These technology solutions include payment processing, settlement, reporting, support and statementing services on behalf of American Express.
“We are excited to be the first UK partner to roll-out this new enhanced American Express processing model, which offers small businesses a best-in-class service proposition,” said Chris Davies, President, Global Payments Europe. “This is a fantastic addition to what is already a leading product and service proposition. It allows us to provide American Express small merchants with a single and comprehensive solution.”
“We are very pleased to launch this new partnership with Global Payments, which will integrate processing and servicing for small merchants and increase our network in the UK,” said Mike Jackson, Vice President, Merchant Services – UK at American Express. “Providing a single contact for all of their processing and servicing needs will help small merchants focus on what matters most – running their business.”.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY), Future World Lifestyle Enter Business Partnership
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!