Global Payments (GPN), AmEx (AXP) Enter Payment Processing Agreement in the U.K.
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) and American Express (NYSE: AXP) announced an agreement that will enable Global Payments to provide enhanced payment acceptance solutions to American Express small merchants in the UK. These technology solutions include payment processing, settlement, reporting, support and statementing services on behalf of American Express.
“We are excited to be the first UK partner to roll-out this new enhanced American Express processing model, which offers small businesses a best-in-class service proposition,” said Chris Davies, President, Global Payments Europe. “This is a fantastic addition to what is already a leading product and service proposition. It allows us to provide American Express small merchants with a single and comprehensive solution.”
“We are very pleased to launch this new partnership with Global Payments, which will integrate processing and servicing for small merchants and increase our network in the UK,” said Mike Jackson, Vice President, Merchant Services – UK at American Express. “Providing a single contact for all of their processing and servicing needs will help small merchants focus on what matters most – running their business.”.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!