Global Partners (GLP) Announces Completion of $40M non-Strategic Assets Sale
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) announced that, through a wholly owned subsidiary, it has completed the previously announced sale of 30 non-strategic gasoline stations and convenience stores in New York and Pennsylvania to Mirabito Holdings, Inc. for approximately $40 million. The transaction includes long-term supply contracts for branded and unbranded gasoline and other petroleum products. Approximately $28 million of the proceeds were used to pay down debt under the Partnership’s revolving credit facility and the balance of the proceeds remain available to pursue like-kind exchange transactions to acquire retail gasoline assets.
“The Mirabito transaction reflects our ongoing focus on monetizing non-strategic retail sites to further strengthen our balance sheet and provide additional flexibility to invest in assets that are fundamental to our growth objectives,” said Global President and Chief Executive Officer Eric Slifka. “At the same time, establishing long-term supply agreements with the purchaser allows us to continue to earn a supply margin.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Research & Consulting Industry Veteran Joins Phronesis Partners Inc.
- eTargetMedia Releases 2017 Email Marketing Trends Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!