Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) CFO Wright Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Bank of Glen Burnie (BOGB) announced that Chief Financial Officer (CFO) John Wright is departing effective December 16, 2016 to pursue other opportunities.
President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), John D. Long, will serve as interim CFO while a search is conducted for a permanent CFO. Wright, who has served as CFO since September 2015, will assist in the transition throughout his notice period.
“We thank John Wright for his contributions to The Bank of Glen Burnie during his tenure and wish him well in his future endeavors,” said John Long, President and CEO of The Bank of Glen Burnie.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!