GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Offers Statement in Response to New York Times Article on China
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) said on its website:
These matters relating to our operations in China were deeply disappointing to GSK. They have previously been the subject of investigation by authorities in China and the United States. GSK cooperated fully with those investigations, which have since concluded and been resolved. GSK is committed to operating its commercial activities in an ethical and professional manner consistent with the Company’s values. Over the last few years, GSK has made significant changes to its commercial practices globally, which include changes to the way the Company’s sales representatives are compensated and stopping payments to Healthcare Practitioners to speak to other providers about its products.
More information on our business model changes is available here:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Aptose Bio (APTO) to Prioritize Development of CG'806 and Temporarily Delay Clinical Activities with APTO-253
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!