GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Divestiture of non-Core Assets to Aspen
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) announces a series of agreements with Aspen aligned with GSK’s strategy of simplification through focusing on core therapeutic areas.
GSK will divest its anaesthesia portfolio to Aspen for £180 million plus milestones of up to £100 million. In addition to this divestment, GSK and Aspen have entered into parallel agreements to terminate their collaboration in Sub-Saharan Africa and for Aspen to exercise its option to acquire GSK’s remaining thrombosis business in certain retained markets.
The agreements announced today are subject to the relevant anti-trust and regulatory clearances.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!